Wednesday, December 1, 2010

My First Print




1) The picture's on the wall are really in focus cause you can really read the posters so I'll go with that as my sharp focus.
A) Most of the things are in focus there are very few things that aren't i really cant tell.
B)None

2) To me there is really good contrast as the pic goes up into the light it makes a smooth transition from dark to light.

3) Yes it followed all the rules and the way I took the pic was really good cause I feel I got a real good shot of real work and honesty because they didn't know I took it. My subject was the class as a whole so it really filled the frame.

4) There are few spots and it was most likely caused because of the drying process when i had to wipe it down.

5) No

6) Yes Sir they are

No comments:

Post a Comment