Thursday, January 6, 2011

Portraits and self-portrait tips and ideas

Get Closer
Anticipating Behavior, Familiar Subjects 


I really like that they caught the sky also the fields of the cranberries it was a simple but really colorful shot. The second picture is really nice because of the background.






Self Portrait
The reason i like this picture is because it's really zoomed in on the subject and also the subject is really scary looking. Also it was the only one of a million probably had the same kind of feel to it which is really cool.
Casual Portrait
To me honestly casual pictures are boring  so i only found one picture that i really liked and its mainly cause it takes me back to a time when me and my brother were outside playing in the cold and we ran around with covers to stay warm .


No comments:

Post a Comment