Tuesday, October 26, 2010

American Soldier Slideshow!!!

A. The most powerful picture in the sideshow tome is when hes in basic training reading his book and the other soldier is just sitting there thinking.To me it shows they are more than just toy soldiers they have feeling to.
B.Training, Because its kinda of showing the change he goes through which is nice to see.
C. they work together showing you either what happened right after or right before.
There Captions:
They enhance the picture because you really know whats going on which is nice to know whats really happening.
My Captions:
I have realized I am a soldier now, no longer a kid, no longer a child, just a soldier for now until I am able to return home. Oh do i miss my other identity's still i am a student though learning is a must for survival.

No comments:

Post a Comment