Thursday, October 7, 2010

Great Black And White 3

 1.I smell the food coming from out of the apartment windows flowing through the air and finally reaching my nose, i smell pancakes covered in maple syrup, hurry please.
2. I see the people inside of their homes sitting around the table converting but here i stand awaiting my lady friend. Patiently waiting for my sweetheart.
3. I hear her call, her sense that i am starting to wonder if she'll ever come. She repeats "please wait please hold on just two more minutes". She says it to herself but i can hear her as if we had the same thought but i could hear them loud and clear.
4. I can taste the food that we haven't ate yet, i can taste the food she shares with me off of her plate i can taste the drink were sharing. i can taste this hours before it happens.
5. I feel her! she is here with me. Finally we are together leaving together to start our day.
1. I see us slowly fading away. I pray "not now we belong" and now i watch as we fade i am terrified but numb not knowing what will happen to me.
2. I smell the fear. The fear also the sweat of others running from something we can not escape.
3. I hear others around me saying we are doomed and those who are fading giving in and saying its okay and that this is a part of life. Death is so scary for are rare kind cause there is very little of us already.
4. I taste my tears because i feel like i am alone the only one waiting to disappear but i stand bold and fearless and ready. Come and erase me because there is only me left the only one of are kind.
5. I feel the unknown taking me slowly i see me fading but i feel a warm hand yanking me back into the world. I look up and see more of them like me standing, smiling now they tell me it was only a trick i stand and we toast to the birth of real Gentlemen for once i feel regular again not alone around real Gentlemen.

WHY I CHOSE THE PICTURES:
Mainly when i ran across the pictures i chose it made me feel comfortable like if i were there and it reminded me of old time kinda pictures.
HOW I WOULD SHARE THIS TO THE WORLD:
I would like to do it through a poster because i feel you can put more into it researching also creativity.

No comments:

Post a Comment